Friday, September 18, 2009

JoAnna's Going on a mission

Randi took me to get my pictures done at Sears today. I was very impressed with the photographers work and how all of the pictures turned out. I really only needed a bust shot to turn in however we had fun and took all kinds of extra shots as well. hence the jeans I am wearing. I will keep everyone posted on when I am leaving. All that is left however with my paperwork is a doctors visit so the plan is to turn everything in by the beginning of November. Stay tune for more details at that point.



4 comments:

Tony DeRoest said...

You look great. We are really excited and happy about the decision. I can hardly wait to know what the future brings you. Love, Dad and Mom

Anthony DeRoest said...

Beautiful! We agree, very happy, excited & proud of you & the decision. You will be wonderful. love & hugs,
Chelsea

Naomi said...

You're gonna be the greatest missionary! I love the pics too kiddo. Love from Texas.

nanadover said...

Our little Jojo...all grown up and looking great!
So proud of you kiddo! What an exciting adventure!
hugs & kisses from Gresham!