Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Joy in parenting


There is no doubt in my mind of the love that Brent & Randi share as parents of there sweet Brenna. It is evident in everything they do for her, and with her.

Whether it be feeding time, changing time, cuddle time, play time, scripture time, or family prayer time, it is always treasured time, which I really appreciate seeing.

Too often in this world we live in, children are a burden to their parents, and never have the chance to feel total comfort or love. Therefore they grow up not knowing how to love or nurture, so its hard for them to understand the great love that our Savior has for each of us, or to truly realize that this life is to experience JOY.

2 comments:

Brent said...

Yeah, I'm a pretty amazing Dad~

Naomi said...

I agree that Randi & Brent are amazing parents as well as amazing folks in general. I wish we lived a bit closer but then again that might be too much awesomeness. You'd put us to shame. lol. Love y'all.