Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Late Anniversary!


Happy anniversary, I hope the get-away was nice & relaxing. I don't have many pictures of you two together I've realized.
(I don't have much to update with Anthony. We had a brief call this evening & basically caught each other up. I'm hoping for an email in the next few days). E's had a very hard time this week, and today, so it's easier to write when I get the chance. Overall things are going well as the juggling act continues. We love & appreciate you. Have a happy week & upcoming year. love, Chelsea

1 comment:

Lorna DeRoest said...

Chelsea, Thank you for the post. We did have a wonderful weekend. I'm sorry your weekend hasn't been as nice. Hopefully this upcoming week will be easier for both you and Ethan. We love and appreciate you very much.
Momma D.