Monday, February 16, 2009

What a surprise from Japan

I just opened up my e-mail this evening and received a letter from Miyuki which really surprised me and excited me. I don't think I have heard from her for almost a year, so to get a letter announcing that she not only had another baby on December 17th, but she had twin boys. They named them Eitaro & Ryounosuke. I am interested to find out if these are family names. Who would have thought they would be the ones in the family to have the twins. She promised me she would send pictures soon, so hopefully she will and I will add them to this blog. It would be nice to get pictures of all three of the kids and Miyuki & Shinichi. Congratulations to all of you. We look forward to the pictures.
Love, your Oregon Mom

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Teehee. I just posted about Miyuki's twins too. :) Such great news! Love ya.