Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ethan in May

Here we are, another month almost gone by which means our little man is continuing to grow far to fast, but loves to learn and participate in whatever is going on from mowing the lawn to moving boxes. Then the joy of bath time after a long hard days work and close the day with a story and or dual with dad on the guitar helps for a good night sleep.


As you can see he loves his best friend Jersey, and has learned to communicate with him quite well. Oh how it makes me reflect on those years of such joy.
Tony leaves on Saturday to go to Georgia and visit the kids. He doesn't very often get away on his own due to work, however this was his birthday get-away for a couple days, and he is so looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Brent and Randi said...

We are so thankful for all of the pictures we get each week of Ethan. I cant help myself with that video, I watch it every time I get onto the computer. He is too cute for words.