Friday, March 14, 2008

miracles


Every day miracles happen all around us. Some I don't recognize right away, and then there are others that are so amazing they bring you immediatly to your knees. I watched a miracle happen yesterday March 13th 2008 at 1:08pm when my baby delivered her baby into this world. Savannah Johari Owuor weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz., 20 3/4" long. I can't express enough what a wonderful thrill it was to be invited to be part of this event. Michael was such a great support and trooper through the entire event. I loved just watching him interact with Naomi during labor, then bond with Savannah. Of course I enjoyed capturing what I could with pictures, but left allot to be treasured memories. This has been along awaited event for them both that sometimes is hard to understand why, yet how grateful I am for the Lord's timing which I experience in my own life continually. A time to learn, grow, and prepare for that which is to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meleece said...

Congratulations!! I didn't even know you were expecting - lol. There is no bigger blessing that grandchildren. I am sure Tony and you will be wonderful grand-parents.

Take Care & God Bless!!

:-)MDR (Meleece)