Friday, March 14, 2008

Gifts From Above



Wow, Here we grow again. I am so happy with all the blessings that seem to be bestowed upon me. Our Heavenly Father gives us little glimpses of what eternity is all about. If you didn't know yet, our daughter Naomi gave birth to a little girl, on the 13th day of March, and both our doing very well. Michael examplified a wonderful support during labor, and delivery. Lorna flew down a week before the delivery and help get things ready for little Savannah. As I reflect upon the recent event, it makes me appreciate the great Plan that Our Heavenly Father has for us.......

1 comment:

jwderoest said...

Hey Grandpa

Looks like God has indeed blessed you. Tell Grandma hi. Meleece and I are still doing our thing in Seattle. Our youngest Corynne is getting married in two weeks so things are hectic here too. Hope to see you guys sometime. We don't get to Portland much, but then I haven't see Thom is quite some time too.

God Bless!

Jim