Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My baby is growing up!

After arriving in Rexburg and seeing how much JoAnna needed me there it made me feel good, however she then shared with me her exciting news of next years home that she, Bonnie, and Jamie are going to be rooming in. She and Bonnie had already made a deposit on the room for next winter/summer semester terms. The Cornerstone Manor is located around the corner from Greenbrier apartments from where she is now so we walked over to see it. I must admit I am very concerned with the look of both inside and out, since it is quite run down. JoAnna however made it clear to me that this was her decision, she did this on her own, and it was what both she and Bonnie felt they could afford. All I could do was tell her congratulation. She is looking ahead with anticipation for a change.
The last thing that I want to do is burst her bubble, but being in a house with so many roommates and only one kitchen is a set up for a real mess. It seems to be that way now with only 6 in her apartment. Its always the same few that clean up after themselves, but she will discover that by herself.

No comments: