Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo


I received a call from Tony after I got off work asking if I wanted to go to "The Original Taco House" for dinner (the spot of our first date) to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. We went directly after he got off work to avoid the rush, and that we did. It got really busy as soon as we sat down. It's funny that we haven't been back but maybe twice since, but we enjoyed reflecting on that first date 38 years ago, and where it has gotten us today. Wow has the time gone by quickly.
The dinner wasn't that wonderful, however we were going for the memories, and that we received.


Hope you all had a great day!

2 comments:

Brent and Randi said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you both enjoyed it.

Naomi said...

Super cute. I'm glad that you had a great date and got to reflect together on the years/memories. Love y'all.